Repository at Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon >
Faculty and Institute (คณะและสถาบัน) >
Faculty of Liberal Arts >
Research Report >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||The academic works productivity to achieve academic position of the lecturers of Faculty of Lileral Arts|
|Authors: ||Wichiranon, Songsiri|
|Keywords: ||Academic writing|
|Issue Date: ||19-May-2012|
|Abstract: ||This research is aimed to study the conditions and obstacles of academic work productivity ,the knowedge and understanding of rules and regulations to achieve academic position ,the opinions on the academic work productivity and the need to support the academic work productivity of the lecturers of the Faculty of Liberal Arts , Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon. It is a descriptive research. The research instrument is questionaire. The population are 73 lecturers from the Faculty of Liberal Arts. The statistics used in this research were percentage , average mean and t-test.
The results were as follows:
1. Lecturers'Background : most lecturers are female,44.5 year of age in average,married, having instructor status, holding Master's degree and training on academic works for 1.9 times a year. As for the type of their works, they are instructional documents which have been done by themselves.
2. In term of knowledge and understanding of rules and regulations in achieving academic position: most of the lecturers of the Faculty of Liberal Arts understand the rules and regulations at the point of 11-15. The average point is 11.72.
3. The attitude for the academic work: the reason for acadenic work productivity is the need to study by themselves. The reason why they do not want to make an academic work is lack of motivation.
4. The obstacles in making the academic work: they were engaged with other works.
5. As for the need to be supported in making the academic work, the lecturers required the
Faculty to provide them with various means of communications such as the announcement, newsletter, website, Circular letter with x = 4.60.
6. T-test result was found that different sex has different obstaclest, at .05 level. The obstacles which are statistically different at 0.05 are overloaded works and lack of facilities.|
|Description: ||รายงานการวิจัย -- มหาวิทยาลัยเทคโนโลยีราชมงคลพระนคร, 2551|
|Appears in Collections:||Research Report|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.