Repository at Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon >
Faculty and Institute (คณะและสถาบัน) >
Faculty of Science and Technology >
Research Report >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||The study of bachelor of science programs in applied chemistry in Thailand's Higher Educational Institutions|
|Authors: ||Phouyium, Udomwishcha|
Thailand's Higher Educational Institutions
|Issue Date: ||30-Aug-2012|
|Abstract: ||The Purposes of1bis Research were to study of Bachelor of Science Programs in Applied Chemistry and in related other areas in Thailand s Higher Educational Institutions.
The sample consisted of 27 Programs of Bachelor ofScience Programs in chemistry, Applied Chemistry and Industrial chemistry in Thailand s Higher Educational Institutions. Instruments used for collecting data were Curriculum Data Sheets. The data were analyzed by using SPSS for window. The statistics used were frequency, percentage, and mean.
The results were as follows:
1. Most of the Bachelor of Science programs are chemistry. The others are Applied Chemistry and Industrial chemistry respectively.
2. The Total Course Credits of Bachelor of Science Programs were 137.12 Credits including General Education Courses (34.46 credits) Specific Courses (96.50 credits) and free elective courses (6.42 credits).
3. The Total Course Credits of the Bachelor of Science Programs before 2005 were 140.67 credits including General Education Courses (35.28 credits) specific courses (99.22 credits) and free elective courses (6.61 credits).
4. The Total Course Credits of the Bachelor of Science Programs s after 2005 were 129.13 credits including General education courses (32.63 credits) specific courses (90.38 credits) and free elective courses (8.76 credits).
5. The Total Course Credits of Bachelor of Science Programs in Applied Chemistry were
. 130.67 credit including General education courses (37.67 credits) specific courses (85.00 credits) and free elective courses (8.00 credits).
6. The minors of Bachelor of Science programs in Applied Chemistry consisted of Industrial Chemistry and Management, Environmental Chemistry, Material Chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Applied Chemistry for Industry, Chemistry Education and Medicinal Biochemistry.|
|Description: ||รายงานการวิจัย -- มหาวิทยาลัยเทคโนโลยีราชมงคลพระนคร, 2551|
|Appears in Collections:||Research Report|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.